With the new fiscal law which was introduced in Slovenia in January 2016, Financial Administration announced new fiscal lottery game in order to encourage consumers to get the fiscal receipts.
For those who want to participate in this lottery game it is necessary to collect at least 10 different receipts and to send them to Slovenian Financial Administration.
This lottery game started in January and will last until 31st December 2016.
Slovenian consumers can send receipts in this period of time (1st period for sending was from 2nd January to 31st March):
- 2nd round: from 1st April to 30th June
- 3rd round: from 1st July to 30th September
- 4th round: from 1st October to 31st December
How to participate in the lottery game?
- Through the mobile application „Preveri račun“ („Verify Receipt“). In this application, if you accept rules of the game you have to confirm it and to enter your tax number. Through application consumers can check if receipts are already archived on Tax Administration server. After checking, with 10 different receipts consumer will automatically be entered in the race for the prize.
- Through the portal e-Davki (e-Tax) with the similar procedure as in mobile application „Preveri račun“.
By Post office – after packing 10 different receipts in the envelope you can send it by post to address “Start thinking, ask for the receipt!” to Financial Administration. In the envelope consumers can not to forget to add its tax number.
- Prize in the amount of € 15,000;
- Prize in the amount of € 10,000;
- Prize in the amount of € 5,000;
- Prize in the amount of € 1,000 for participants who will take part in the lottery game via mobile application or via portal e-Davki.